The Mission of Masters Upper Level (MUL) Dance Companies is to develop each individual dancer’s skills in team work, discipline, confidence, integrity, talent and artistry.
By giving 100% and working positively in a group, dancers learn dedication as well as cooperation and respect for others and themselves, all of which are good practices for future success in life.
MUL Companies perform and compete regionally from February to May with a National competition in June or early July. For over 15 years, our dancers have competed and performed nationwide, trained and performed with top choreographers and won numerous regional, national and world titles. Visit our “Studio Honors” page for more.
- Peewee – For dancers ages 4-5 who are beginner to first year dancers. Will attend 2-3 local competitions and perform in the company show. These dancers train one day a week.
- Mini Company – For dancers ages 5-6 who have had minimal competition experience. Minis train two days a week. These dancers attend multiple regional competitions and a national competition.
- Petite Company – For upper intermediate dancers age 6-9 who train multiple days a week in tap, ballet, lyrical and jazz. Petites attend 3-4 regional competitions a year and perform in the MUL Company Show in June. These dancers may attend a nationals competition in June.
- Junior Company – For intermediate to advanced dancers ages 9-13. Juniors train 3 plus days a week. These dancers attend multiple regional competitions and a national competition.
- Elite – For advanced dancers ages 13 and up. Includes full competition and training program. Dancers train 5-15 hours a week depending on age and level in tap, ballet, jazz, contemporary, lyrical and leaps and turns. Elite Superstars attend 5-6 regional competitions a year plus a convention competition if applicable, and a national competition in late June or early July. These dancers also participate in the MUL Company Show in June and community performances.
Visit our “Audition Info” page for more details about the Audition process.